tvee

Data processing ? What is it ?

59 posts in this topic

What is data processing ?

Data processing is a Server that can hold your data and provide the right tool guilds you step by step make your work easier to design a custom communities build to your database.

Edited by tvee

How to store database in a safe place and make them can communicate to a global World format is a challenger all IT designers hunger to find them.

Edited by tvee

For those who have never deal with computer will feel very strange thing in this real world like we are on the same air craft with an economy class doesn't have all high tech equipment.

data processing will be with you explain and guide you all the way until you achieve this goal within days.

Edited by tvee
ESL

I work so hard to round tines check all works in place before switch them off and pre safety routine check before going  home to have a rest.

Edited by tvee
ESL

Back in homeland they all fighting in a paper to let underground cops to invasion to the real chancellor s .

I have done two difference jobs today and still on  time. This is the first real thing in my life I've ever done.

I can see far in the future those busy time ahead and enjoy sit back and relax.

In my dream I saw her in the first floor in a bright day light and water approaching fast below and I shout loud seeking for help. I hear some noise above and feel rescued are on the way.

Edited by tvee

I open my eyes to look around seeing a very new City in a night time.

Edited by tvee
ESL

Gone to fishing

large.image.thumb.jpeg.b21785f0ac2973726

Edited by tvee
save room

I didn't eat that fish and watching my best friend pass away on a boat,

Where I'm facing a big swell in the front and on a way Dow n of drowned. I looked every one onboard 2 of our team are already gonna go to sleep and one of them vomited. Only the skipper is look good shape and control the boat well.

Edited by tvee

I ask her how do I believe you are alway with me ?

Edited by tvee

I'm looking around there're a beautiful city.

i don't see her any more since I flip into that difference scene.

All the people around me every one look happy.

large.image.thumb.jpeg.d39d7c319ce881644

Edited by tvee
ESL; save room

I'll proved to you that I have the power to reset your roouter and you don't have any chance of catching that( photo )picture she said. Yes when I was back home the router have only one red light is still on.

Edited by tvee

Back in 1983 just count the Tết Lunar New year twenty one day I have been on a boat with one hundred and thirty two People on board. I sit on the bottom last deck where double deck boat running with engine 3 blue heads vessel  run like a  lot of horse power. water was rising fast the boat soon unstable started  to sink. I have no choice to climb up heading to the rescue door.

Edited by tvee
ESL

where water pour down to the two escape doors. I flift up  to the surface and saw lot of peple on the tough rough sea since then slowly dissapeard from my view. The Christ Jesus Status I can see is still floating on the ocean bed. I swimming trying to catch the truck tyres but out of my reached where alot of our survived swim to their lives to catch that truck tyres too. I couldn't reach close to that rescue truck tyres because to many dead body s are chasing me.

everyone turned back to me and tried to catch me, I feel like to take off all of my clothes to free me up  and swim as far as I can to get away  from them .

Edited by tvee
1983; close relative pass away; fixed capital letter; ESL

In my dream I some time saw their community under the ocean bed, on the seabed.

Edited by tvee

I'll be upgrade this Server in the minute fpt is currently upload to our main machine on the cloud.

Thanks very much for your donation CBA. It's keep me going to mantaine this network going for another year. I'll look into another source to workout how to fund them for this issue in the future. 

I'm currently having difficulty to move the url vuon-tho-tao-ngo.org to a new server, and time is running out. If i gonna stay with it and monitor it 24 hours then it will be fine. Otherwise it will shutdown by some reason which I will put a suveylane camera to monitor it from now on.

That Server is no longer available due to their service fee is to the height too high Sorry I have no choice to shut it down after informed to all parties involved.

well ! I'll be back when right time is come true.

Edited by tvee

One of my youngest cousin is critically barely stable. I feel like sad when I see him this morning in ICU.